Working for Irish Manufacturing Research gives you an opportunity to collaborate with some of the leading innovators in their fields.
Irish Manufacturing Research addresses real industry problems with innovative ideas that transform into business solutions. Our team’s skills set range from software engineering to business innovation, we are always happy to hear from eager individuals who can help drive the creation and adaptation of these solutions. We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals who want to make their work have an impact, whether they are experts in Robotics, UX design, 3D printing, Energy Efficiency, Software Engineering, Industrial Automation, Data Analytics or anything in-between. If you have a passion for technology and research and would like to contribute to our ambition, then Irish Manufacturing Research is the place for you.
What we offer
- We are new which means you will be helping shape how we deliver our products
- Competitive salary and pension
- A friendly working environment in our state-of-the-art Innovation Centre
- Lots of cool technology and projects to work with
- Opportunities to attend Conferences, Tech Fairs, etc.
- Career progression opportunities
- Support for training and advancement in Ph.D./MSc education
- An opportunity to work with the biggest names in manufacturing
We are currently offering a fantastic job opportunity for a Senior Researcher in Business Economics.
Our current vacancies:
Human Media Interaction Researcher
3D Artist/XR Asset Creator
Additive Lab Technician
Machine Vision Researcher
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.